Features of the VKP Minibox Centrifugal Exhaust Fan
- Single phase motor with built in thermal overheating protection.
- The ball bearing motor has a service life up to 40,000 hours at continuous operation
- The motor has IPX4 ingress protection rating.
- Casing manufactured from high quality steel with a polymeric coating.
- Compact motor well suited to installations with space constraints.
Download VKP Minibox Centrifugal Spec Sheet
VKP Minibox Exhaust Fan Further Information
The VKP minibox is a compact centrifugal exhaust fan available in 2 sizes (100mm or 150mm). The fan is well suited for domestic extraction and is commonly used in applications such as bathroom extraction or sub floor ventilation. The motor is relatively small, meaning it can be installed in smaller roof cavities / anywhere with limited space. View the dimensions tab for more information.