Features of the Spyda Ceiling Fan
- 3 fully moulded plastic alloy composite blades
- Includes CCT LED Light
- Damp rated (can install outdoors if fully undercover)
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from motor)
- Quiet operation
- Reliable AC Motor
- 3 speed settings controlled from included wall controller (remote adaptable – see accessories)
- True Spin Technology for increased air circulation
- Highest quality Japanese bearings for smooth running and long life
Why Choose the Spyda Ceiling Fan?
The Ventair Spyda ceiling fan features corrosion proof components and UV protection allowing the Spyda to be used both indoors and undercover outdoor locations. Its precision moulded PC composite blades are designed for superior balanced performance and low noise output making it an ideal ceiling fan for bedrooms. Furthermore, the Spyda includes an ECO switch setting which is a pre-selected speed setting that allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
About the LED Light – Step Dimmable – 4 Steps from 25% to 100% brightness
Flick the wall mounted light switch on – light will be 100%. Whilst on flick the switch off then on again within 2 seconds. Light will then be at 75%. Continue same process to reach 50% and 25% level. Note – If light switch is off for more than 2 seconds the light will revert to the 100% setting when next operated.
Exceptionally bright 2050 lumens at 100% brightness. LEDs are very energy efficient – consumes only 20W at full brightness.
This Spyda ceiling fan has a white motor with white blades.