Features of this Inline Fan Kit
- Comes with everything you need to install
- Features a high quality 150mm silent mixflow inline motor.
- Suited for rooms up to 37m3 – ideal for medium to large size bathrooms.
- Includes a Y Junction and 2 vents – this means you have 2 intake points. Useful for servicing two rooms or one very large room.
- 1 x TT Silent 150 inline fan with lead and plug (Includes lead & plug connected to high speed & is for DIY installation unless you choose to add hardwired accessories (eg speed control) which will need to be installed by an electrician)
- 2 x Internal cone vent 150mm
- 1 x BTO (Y Junction) 150mm x 150mm x 150mm
- 1 x External Vent 150mm
- 1 x Back draft shutter 150mm
- 1 x 6m Flexible Duct 150mm
- 1 x Roll of Duct tape
This model has 2 seperate room intakes available and so allows for either the installation of both intakes in one large room, or for separate intakes in adjoining rooms. Both variables are shown below in the graphics.
How does an Inline Fan Work:
Inline Kit Information
This kit is ideal for exhausting bathrooms, ensuites, laundries, toilets, etc. up to 37m3.
The kit comes complete and includes an inline fan which is usually placed in the roof space, a vent for the ceiling of the room, a vent for the outside wall or eave and flexible duct to join it all together. It also includes a back draft shutter to stop warm air escaping or cold air coming into the house.
Download TT Silent Mixflow Spec Sheet