Features of this Inline Fan Kit
- Comes with everything you need to install
- Features a small and compact 100mm axial inline motor.
- Suited for rooms up to 6m3 – ideal for a small ensuite or toilet.
- 1 x VKO 100 inline fan with lead and plug (Includes lead & plug & is for DIY installation unless you choose to add hardwired accessories (eg speed control) which will need to be installed by an electrician.)
- 1 x Internal cone vent 100 mm
- 1 x External Vent 100mm
- 1 x Back draft shutter 100mm
- 1 x 3m Flexible Duct 100mm
- 1 x Roll of Duct tape
How does an Inline Fan Work:
Inline Kit Information
This kit is ideal for exhausting smaller bathrooms, ensuites, laundries, toilets, etc. up to 6m3.
The kit comes complete and includes an inline fan which is usually placed in the roof space, a vent for the ceiling of the room, a vent for the outside wall or eave and flexible duct to join it all together. It also includes a back draft shutter to stop warm air escaping or cold air coming into the house.
Download VKO Spec Sheet