Features of this Heat Transfer Kit
- Comes with everything you need to install
- Features a 150mm mixflow inline motor.
- Suitable for 1-1 room heat transfer for a duct run of 12m or less.
- 1 x TT 150 inline fan with lead and plug (Includes lead & plug connected to high speed & is for DIY installation unless you choose to add hardwired accessories (eg speed control) which will need to be installed by an electrician)
- 2 x Internal cone vents 150mm
- 2 x 6m Insulated R1.0 Duct 150mm
- 1 x Roll of Duct tape
- 1 x Roll of Hanging tape
Heat Transfer Kit Information
These heat transfer kits can be DIY installed as it is relatively easy, however some handyman skills are required such as to make holes in plaster etc. If you are not comfortable or familiar with this you may want to get a professional to install the kit for you. An electrician is needed to provide you with power to the inline fan (or provide you with a power point) and switch. If you are intending to install a thermostat, you will also require an electrician. The fan comes with a lead and plug included, therefore it can be plugged into an available power point which an electrician could install independent of the system installation.