Features of the Canyon Ceiling Fan
- 3 lightweight, ABS blades of 56″ (142cm) length
- Damp rated (can install outdoors if fully undercover)
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- Quiet operation
- 40W DC Motor
- 5 speed settings controlled from included remote
- 20 degree blade pitch
- Steel construction with ABS Plastic blades
Why Choose the Canyon Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Canyon ceiling fan is an energy efficient cooling option with its 40w DC Motor and maximum airflow of 12,100m3/hr. With it’s curved, ABS blade design as well as the metal canopy and body, this fan is both durable and a stylish addition to your home for both indoor or outdoor, undercover installation (provided it is not exposed to the weather).
The Canyon DC has a charcoal motor and oak finish blades.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.