Features of the Spyda LED Ceiling Fan
- 3 fully moulded plastic alloy composite blades of 50″ (125cm) length
- Damp rated (can install outdoors if fully undercover)
- CCT LED Light
- LED Light has dimming functionality
- 20W LED integrated light with three colour temperature settings: cool, natural or warm white light
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from motor)
- Quiet operation
- 55W AC Motor
- 3 speed settings controlled from included wall controller
- True Spin Technology for increased air circulation
- Highest quality Japanese bearings for smooth running and long life
Why Choose the Spyda LED Ceiling Fan?
The Ventair Spyda ceiling fan features corrosion proof components and UV protection allowing the Spyda to be used both indoors and undercover outdoor locations. Its precision moulded PC composite blades are designed for superior balanced performance and low noise output making it an ideal ceiling fan for bedrooms. Furthermore, the Spyda includes an ECO switch setting which is a pre-selected speed setting that allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
The Spyda ceiling fan comes with an integrated LED light. It is dimmable via the wall control, by flicking the switch off then on quickly so it takes a step down (maximum of 4). Or the remote control in the accessories section below can be purchased with the dimming function. This upgraded model features a tri-colour LED Light. Choose between cool, natural or warm white light.
Available in different colours, also without light – please see alternative listing.