Features of the Spyda Ceiling Fan
- 3 fully moulded plastic alloy composite blades of 62″ (157cm) length
- Damp rated (can install outdoors if fully undercover)
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from motor)
- Quiet operation
- 85W AC Motor
- 3 speed settings controlled from included wall controller
- True Spin Technology for increased air circulation
- Highest quality Japanese bearings for smooth running and long life
Why Choose the Spyda Ceiling Fan?
The Ventair Spyda ceiling fan features corrosion proof components and UV protection allowing the Spyda to be used both indoors and undercover outdoor locations. Its precision moulded PC composite blades are designed for superior balanced performance and low noise output making it an ideal ceiling fan for bedrooms. Furthermore, the Spyda includes an ECO switch setting which is a pre-selected speed setting that allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
This Spyda ceiling fan has a black motor with walnut coloured blades.
Available in different colours, also with light – please see alternative listing.