Features of the SolarXVENT Solar Ventilator
- Airflow: 195 m3/hr
- 10W solar panel
- High efficiency 9 blade axial fan
- Brushless motor
- Sleek, modern design
- Black housing made with high quality UV stable polymer
- Suitable for metal and tiled roofs
- Rain tested to AS/NZS4740
- Performance tested to ISO5801
- Automatic response to solar irradiance for effective ventilation during the day
Bradford Ventilation SolarXVENT Further Information
The Bradford Ventilation SolarXVENT works as an efficient and compact ventilator with an airflow capacity of 195 m3/hr, making it a perfect ventilation solution for small spaces. The SolarXVENT is a solar roof ventilator that helps reduce the temperature and humidity in the roof cavity. When SolarXVENT’s panel is exposed to the sun light the fan is activated, exhausting heat and humidity. SolarXVENT can help by removing this hot and damp air to reduce the risk of condensation formation to help prevent mould and its effects on allergy and asthma sufferers.
This ventilator costs nothing to run because its completely solar powered.
Click on the PDF below to view the product manual including installation guidelines.