Features of the Fanco Sanctuary Ceiling Fan
- Reversible via remote for summer and winter use
- 38W DC motor (5.4W on low speed)
- 6 speed settings via included remote
- Features large blades span of 70″ (177.8cm)
- No Light Option
- Timer Functionality 1H / 4H / 8H
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 15 degrees
- Suitable for Coastal Outdoor Use
Why Choose the Fanco Sanctuary Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Fanco Sanctuary is a 70″ (1778mm) ceiling fan featuring 3 stunning handcrafted timber blades in a teak finish. The blades are solid timber and have been coated in a waterproof sealant ensuring that they can be used outdoors (undercover), as well as in a coastal location. This means that you can enjoy the beauty of a solid timber fan in your outdoor area. The Sanctuary uses an energy efficient DC motor, is controlled via included 6 remote control and is reversible for seasonal use.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.