Features of the Profile DC Ceiling Fan
- 3 plastic blades of 50″ (127cm) diameter
- Suitable for indoor locations
- Low profile (hugger) design (drop of only 165mm) suitable for low ceilings
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- Quiet operation
- 26w DC motor – extremely energy efficient
- 6 speed settings controlled by remote control
- Light brightness varies with colour temperature.
- Light is dimmable to 40% with seven step dimming.
- Warm white/3000K: 1443 lumens,
- Natural white/4000K: 2370 lumens
- Cool white/6000K: 2123 lumens
Why Choose the Airborne Profile DC Ceiling Fan?
The Profile DC ceiling fan from Airborne runs very efficiently across all of its six speed settings. Powered by a 35 watt DC motor, this fan comes with an easy to use remote control, and circulates air quietly. It is suitable to use across most areas of the home, especially smaller rooms with lower ceilings.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For the model with light and alternative colours please see other listings.