Features of the Origin Ceiling Fan
- 3 lightweight, ABS blades of 56″ (142cm) length
- Powerful, energy efficient 38W DC Motor
- Quiet operation
- Unique, modern design
- Included LED Light Kit – (CCT) Warm, Natural White, Cool White
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- 6 speed settings controlled from included remote
- Warm White (3000K) : 1163 Lumens
Natural White (4000K): 1281 Lumens
Cool White (5000K): 1281 Lumens
- Suitable for Indoor & Limited Outdoor Use (Enclosed Location)*
Why Choose the Origin Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Origin 56″ ceiling fan features cutting edge DC technology and features a sophisticated, aerodynamic, ABS plastic blade design. The powerful motor means it will reach a maximum airflow of 14,349 m3/hr. This model includes a has a CCT Light Kit. When the light fixture is installed it won’t detract from the overall design because its form will remain the same with or without the light.
The Origin Range perfectly combines impressive functionality, durability and an architectural style making this fan a must have.
*Needs to be installed in an enclosed outdoor area for warranty to apply. The fan must be shielded from wind and rain (enclosed area, min. 1.5m from edge of eave/roof). The warranty will cover open circuit motor faults, and remote control faults if not related to outdoor exposure. The Warranty will not cover outdoor related issues such as rusting, or failure clearly caused by water, moisture or wind. It will not cover external appearance or finish of any part of the ceiling fan.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative colours please see other listings.