Features of the Healey Ceiling Fan
- 5 timber blades of 52″ (132cm) diameter
- Suitable for indoor locations
- Reversible blades – Dark Wood / Oak Wengue
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from motor)
- 65w AC motor
- 3 speed settings controlled by wall control
- 12 degree blade pitch
Why Choose the Mercator Healey Ceiling Fan?
The Healey ceiling fan is a traditional styled fan perfect for classic interiors with it’s 5 plywood blade design. It features a 65 watt motor, 3 speed settings operated by the included wall control and has the ability to adjust settings for both summer and winter seasons. The Healey ceiling fan is well-designed to move air around a room with it’s maximum airflow of 7,735 m3/hr.
This Mercator Healey ceiling fan comes with an antique brass motor and reversible timber blades – choose between a dark wood and oak wengue finish.
For alternative colours please see other listings.