Features of the Eagle DC Ceiling Fan
- 3 plastic blades of 56″ (141cm) diameter
- Includes 12w LED dimmable light (4000k)
- Suitable for indoor locations
- Sea-Breeze technology enabling automatic variable speed control
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- Quiet operation
- 35w DC motor – extremely energy efficient
- 6 speed settings controlled by remote control
- 23 degree blade pitch
Why Choose the Mercator Eagle DC Ceiling Fan With LED Light?
The Mercator Eagle DC ceiling fan with light is an energy saving model featuring a DC motor, LED light and a remote control as standard. With its modern elegant design, it is perfect for flat or raked ceilings (Up to 21 degrees) while keeping a sleek look. The Eagle V2 ceiling fans have plastic blades that are durable and offer great airflow.
The 12w LED omits a 900 lumens 4000k light and is dimmable from the remote.
The Mercator Eagle V2 DC ceiling fan is a highly popular model.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For the model without light and alternative colours please see other listings.