Features of the Infinity-ID Ceiling Fan
- Rated for Indoor, Outdoor (Undercover) and Coastal Installation
- 3 lightweight blades of 54″ (137cm) length
- Powerful, energy efficient 22.5W DC Motor
- Powerful airflow that supersedes previous Infinity model
- Silent DC motor operation
- Low profile design
- Includes Remote Control & SMART enabled (via Tuya app)
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter
- Timer off settings (1-9 hours)
- Consumes only 3.4W on the lowest speed setting
- 6 speed settings controlled from included Remote Control
- Suitable for raked ceiling up to 7°
Why Choose the Infinity-ID Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Infinity-ID ceiling fan is a new reengineered model from Fanco that brings the latest advances in technology to improve upon the brands highly popular Infinity model. This version of the Infinity-ID is SMART enabled meaning that it can be controlled via your smartphone with the Tuya application or controlled traditionally with a supplied remote control. The Infinity-ID’s variable airflow offers gentle rotation for quieter areas on its lower speeds while on the other end can produce powerful airflow, moving a maximum of 10,801 m3/hr of air on its highest speed. The Infinity-ID retains the sleek Scandinavian and low profile style of the predeceasing Infinity model, making it an ideal fan to install in living rooms and entertaining areas. If you require a light, see alternative listings.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.