Features of the Infinity-iD Ceiling Fan
- Rated for Indoor, Outdoor (Undercover) and Coastal Installation
- 3 lightweight blades of 48″ (122cm) length
- Powerful, energy efficient 20.2W DC Motor
- Powerful airflow that supersedes previous Infinity model
- Silent DC motor operation
- Low profile design
- Includes Remote Control & SMART enabled (via Tuya app)
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter
- Timer off settings (1-9 hours)
- Dimmable CCT LED light
- Consumes only 3.2W on the lowest speed setting
- 6 speed settings controlled from included Remote Control
- Suitable for raked ceiling up to 7°
Why Choose the Infinity-iD Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Infinity-iD ceiling fan is a new reengineered model from Fanco that brings the latest advances in technology to improve upon the brands highly popular Infinity model. This version of the Infinity-iD is SMART enabled meaning that it can be controlled via your smartphone with the Tuya application or controlled traditionally with a supplied remote control. The Infinity-iD’s variable airflow offers gentle rotation for quieter areas on its lower speeds while on the other end can produce powerful airflow, moving a maximum of 9,409 m3/hr of air on its highest speed. The Infinity-iD retains the sleek Scandinavian and low profile style of the predeceasing Infinity model, making it an ideal fan to install in living rooms and entertaining areas. This version of the Infinity-iD comes with an integrated dimmable CCT LED light. If you do not require a light, see alternative listings.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.