Features of the Infinity-iD Tri Control
- Rated for Indoor, Outdoor (Undercover) and Coastal Installation
- 3 lightweight blades of 54″ (137cm) length
- Reversible via the remote control
- Powerful, energy efficient 23W DC Motor
- Consumes only 5W on the lowest speed setting
- Powerful airflow and silent DC motor operation
- Low profile design
- Upgraded LED wall controller, feature-packed remote control and SMART enabled
- 6 speed settings controlled from either tri control method
- Suitable for raked ceiling up to 7°
Why Choose the Infinity-iD Tri Control?
The Infinity-iD ceiling fan is a new reengineered model from Fanco that brings the latest advances in technology to improve upon the brands highly popular Infinity model. This Infinity-iD model introduces a new hardwired wall controller with an LED dial for easy use. Completely unique to the model however, is the inclusion of two other control options that work in tandem to the wall control – a remote control that makes the fan reversible, and SMART functionality for the ultimate versatility. The Infinity-iD’s variable airflow offers gentle rotation for quieter areas on its lower speeds while on the other end can produce powerful airflow, moving a maximum of 10,859 m3/hr of air on its highest speed. The fan retains the sleek Scandinavian and low profile style of the predeceasing Infinity model, making it an ideal fan to install in living rooms and entertaining areas. If you require a light, see alternative listings.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.