Features of this Heat Transfer Kit
- Comes with everything you need to install
- Features a 200mm plastic centrifugal inline motor.
- Suitable for 1-4 room heat transfer for a overall duct run of 24m or less.
- 1 x VK Plastic 200 inline fan with lead and plug (Includes lead & plug connected to high speed & is for DIY installation unless you choose to add hardwired accessories (eg speed control) which will need to be installed by an electrician)
- 1 x Internal cone vent 200mm
- 4 x Internal cone vents 150mm
- 1 x BTO 200 x 150 x 150
- 2 x BTO 150 x 150 x 150
- 1 x 6m Insulated R1.0 Duct 200mm
- 3 x 6m Insulated R1.0 Duct 150mm
- 1 x Roll of Duct tape
- 1 x Roll of Hanging tape
Need more ducting? You can add extra 6m lengths – see accessories below
Heat Transfer Kit Information
These heat transfer kits can be DIY installed as it is relatively easy, however some handyman skills are required such as to make holes in plaster etc. If you are not comfortable or familiar with this you may want to get a professional to install the kit for you. An electrician is needed to provide you with power to the inline fan (or provide you with a power point) and switch. If you are intending to install a thermostat, you will also require an electrician. The fan comes with a lead and plug included, therefore it can be plugged into an available power point which an electrician could install independent of the system installation.
Download VK Centrifugal Spec Sheet