Features of the Expella Mounted Humidity Sensor
- Single-phase 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Max load: 250W
- Min load: 1W
- Operating Temperature Range: 0–45oC
- Operating Humidity Range: 40–80% R. H.
- Offers energy savings as the fan is activated only when necessary
- Easy to install Class II protection (no neutral or earth connection needed)
- Small and discreet – the unit is approximately the same size as a downlight
- Australian designed and manufactured
This ceiling mounted Humidity Sensor automatically activates the exhaust fan when humidity levels reach a pre- determined level, reducing moisture in the home and helping to prevent condensation and mould.
The product is easily installed by a licensed electrician and is designed to work in conjunction with an exhaust fan or ducted ventilation system (available separately).