Features of the Amari Ceiling Fan
- 4 lightweight walnut finish blades of 52″ (132cm) diameter
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor undercover locations
- Anti-rust moulded ABS plastic perfect for coastal areas
- Curved blades – 12 degree blade pitch
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- 35w DC motor – extremely energy efficient
- 6 speed remote control
- 10 degree ceiling rake
Why Choose the Amari Ceiling Fan?
The Brilliant Amari ceiling fan has a blade span of 52″ with a drop of 265mm (approx). 4 ABS plastic blades feature a stylish walnut finish complementing an energy efficient 35w DC motor. This makes a great option for modern homes as it can be installed either indoors or outdoors in an enclosed alfresco area. The Amari is controlled with the included 6 speed remote.
This model of the Amari ceiling fan has a black motor and walnut finish blades.
Available in other colours – please see alternative listings.
*Warranty conditions for fans installed in Enclosed outdoor areas are as follows: Fan must be shielded from wind and rain (enclosed area, min. 1.5m from edge of eave/roof). The warranty will cover open circuit motor faults, and remote control faults if not related to outdoor exposure. The Warranty will not cover outdoor related issues such as rusting, or failure clearly caused by water, moisture or wind. The Warranty will not cover external appearance or finish of any part of the ceiling fan.