Features of the Irene-5 Ceiling Fan
- 5 solid wood, walnut-stained blades
- Hugger style – low profile to suit low ceilings
- Damp rated – suitable for installation outdoors, fully undercover *
- Quiet operation
- Very energy efficient DC motor
- 6 speed remote control included
- Reversible for summer and winter (from remote)
- 15 degree blade pitch
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
*The Irene is damp rated even though it has wooden blades. These blades can be used outdoors undercover because they are made of solid stained wood with a sealer on them. Typically other wooden blades that are either plywood or mdf would not be suitable
Why Choose the Atlas Irene Hugger Ceiling Fan?
The Atlas Irene-5 in the Hugger style is made specifically for those with low ceilings. Its minimal drop of approximately 254mm from ceiling to blade means it can be installed on lower than standard ceiling heights (see FAQ section for more information on ceiling height requirements). With its unique design, the Irene can make a statement in any room, and with its durable sealed blades it can a great choice for both indoor and undercover outdoor locations.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative colours and sizes, please see other listings.