Features of the Irene-3 Ceiling Fan
- 3 solid wood, walnut-stained blades
- Damp rated – suitable for installation outdoors, fully undercover *
- Quiet operation
- Very energy efficient DC motor
- 6 speed remote control included
- Reversible for summer and winter (from remote)
- 15 degree blade pitch
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
*The Irene is damp rated even though it has wooden blades. These blades can be used outdoors undercover because they are made of solid stained wood with a sealer on them. Typically other wooden blades that are either plywood or mdf would not be suitable
Why Choose the Atlas Irene Ceiling Fan?
The Atlas Irene-3 ceiling fan with its unique design can make a statement in any room, and with its durable sealed blades it can a great choice for both indoor and undercover outdoor locations.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative colours and sizes, please see other listings.