Important Installation Instructions
- The wall controllers are voltage free which means they must be installed by a qualified electrician not connecting them directly to 240 volts if connected directly they will damage the ceiling fan and void all warranty conditions.
- The fans location through to the wall controllers location must be installed using dedicated wiring with active twin cable.
- Once the wall controller has been installed the existing remote control will be disabled.
- The slave controller is suitable for installation both on the light and without light wall controller versions.
- Aeratron ceiling fans is the greatest quantity allowed to be connected to a lighting circuit. If exceeding this quantity the circuit will periodically trip causing the wall controllers and slave controller to function incorrectly.
- The Aeratron Master Wall Control is compatible with both the FR 3 Blade series and the new AE+ series.