Features of the Aeratron Ceiling Fan
- 3 lightweight, ABS aerofoil blades of 60″ (152cm) diameter
- 74% less energy compared to an ordinary (80 watt) AC ceiling fan
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- Features silent and unique optimised 3D Aerofoil plastic moulded blades
- DC motor
- 6 speed settings controlled from included remote
- Available to purchase with optional LED light fitting
For raked ceilings up to 15 degrees, you will need to purchase an extension rod kit. If your ceiling has a rake of between 16 and 40 degrees you will need to purchase the raked ceiling kit – this includes an extension rod. Both of these products are listed as accessories at the bottom of this page.
Why Choose the Aeratron Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
Featuring fused bio-metric engineering and advanced industrial design, the Aeratron offers a smooth, simplistic design with advanced functionality. It is one of the most energy efficient fans on the Australian market and has won awards for its sustainable and architectural design. The unique smooth air circulation system operates in complete silence thanks to its Swiss German-engineered self-balancing system, eliminating wobbling and vibration sounds by keeping the blades in a dynamic equilibrium, creating comfortable environments for living and working.
Please note: Aeratron highly recommend to install a maximum of 8 fan units per power circuit, and to add an on/off (isolation) switch to each fan. This will allow extra energy savings and servicing without the need for an electrician if required.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative colours please see other listings.