Features of the Spyda Ceiling Fan
- 3 fully moulded plastic alloy composite blades of 49″ (124cm) length
- Damp rated (can install outdoors if fully undercover)
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from motor)
- Includes a 20w LED light – Choose between: 4200k natural white or 3000k Warm White
- Quiet operation
- 55W AC Motor
- 3 speed settings controlled from included wall controller (remote adaptable – see accessories)
- 25 degree blade pitch
- True Spin Technology for increased air circulation
- Highest quality Japanese bearings for smooth running and long life
Why Choose the Spyda Ceiling Fan?
The Ventair Spyda ceiling fan features corrosion proof components and UV protection allowing the Spyda to be used both indoors and undercover outdoor locations. Its precision moulded PC composite blades are designed for superior balanced performance and low noise output making it an ideal ceiling fan for bedrooms. Furthermore, the Spyda includes an ECO switch setting which is a pre-selected speed setting that allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
This Spyda ceiling fan is packaged with a 20w LED light (select either a natural white or warm white light temperature) and has a titanium finish motor and blades. The light kit is dimmable via the wall control or with the remote control with the dimming function listed below as an accessory. To dim via the wall control flick it off then on for the light to move a step down (up to 4 steps) or via the remote which can be purchased as an accessory.
Available in different colours, also without light – please see alternative listing.