Features of the Trident DC Ceiling Fan
- 70″ (1780mm) Natural Timber blades
- DC motor (25.9w max on motor)
- Model with LED Light available in separate listing
- Reversible for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- Quiet operation
- High airflow
- 6 speed settings controlled from included remote
- 13 degree blade pitch
- IP23 rated suitable for outdoor installation in covered areas (white & black motors only)
Why Choose the Trident Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Trident ceiling fan has a whisper quiet DC motor and produces superior airflow reaching a top speed of 16,846 m3/hr and has three quality ABS plastic blades. This fan comes with a 6 speed remote control and reversible functionality for summer and winter use. The Trident DC is IP23 rated suitable for indoor and outdoor installation under a covered area.
Whilst the fan is suitable for angled ceilings up to 22 degrees, if the fan is installed on an angled ceiling you will need to cut the outer extension rod sleeve to accomodate the ceiling angle. Alternatively the fan can be installed on an angled ceiling without the downrod sleeve. Please contact us if you require more information.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative size and colours, please see other listings.