Features of the Sorrento DC Ceiling Fan
- 3 ABS plastic blades of 52″ (132cm) diameter
- Low profile (199mm drop- ceiling to blade)
- Suitable for indoor locations
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- Quiet operation
- 35w DC motor – very energy efficient
- 6 speed settings controlled by remote control
- Sea breeze function
Why Choose the Mercator Sorrento DC Ceiling Fan?
The Sorrento DC ceiling fan includes a 35w, energy saving DC motor and a 6 speed remote control as standard. It incorporates a sleek, low profile design with a slight curve to the blades giving it a modern edge and making it the ideal for most indoor spaces including those with lower ceiling heights. The Sorrento also has high performance capabilities reaching a maximum airflow of 11,997 m3/hr on the highest speed.
This Mercator Sorrento ceiling fan model comes with a brushed chromemotor and cherry finish plastic blades.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.