Features of the Instinct DC Ceiling Fan
- 3 plastic blades of 52″ (132cm) diameter
- Dimmable multicolour LE with dual control modes for light colour temperature
- Light setting memory
- Ideal bedroom fan with quieter operation
- Easy to install quick connect wiring fittings
- Dual control modes for LED colour change
- 1H/4H/8H fan and light off timer
- Easy pairing (up to 4 handsets per receiver)
- Suitable for indoor locations
- Low profile (hugger) design (ceiling to blade drop of only 183mm) suitable for low ceilings
- Reversible energy saving setting for summer and winter (reversible from remote)
- 35w DC motor – extremely energy efficient
- 6 speed settings controlled by remote control
Why Choose the Mercator Instinct DC Ceiling Fan With White Ambience LED Light?
The Mercator Instinct DC ceiling fan with White Ambience LED Light is an energy saving model featuring a DC motor, CCT LED light and a remote control as standard. With its modern low profile design, it is perfect for flat, low ceilings while keeping a sleek look. The Instinct ceiling fans have plastic blades that are durable and offer great airflow.
The dimmable 18w LED omits 800 lumens and features dual control model for light colour temperatures. The 18W CCT LED light has dual control modes for selecting the LED colour; you can choose from either the four step colour jump mode that switches between Warm White, Natural White, Cool White and Daytime White. Alternatively, the Instinct allows you to choose from the smooth transitional white control mode for endless possibilities of light temperatures options.
The Mercator Instinct DC ceiling fan is a great choice for low ceilings being only 183mm from the ceiling to the blade. This model comes with a white motor and white finish blades.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For the model without light please see other listings.