Features of the IP66 Aqua Ceiling Fan (Matte Black)
- 70″ (1780mm) extra large blade diameter
- 18W CCT LED Light (select from Warm White 3000K, Natural White 4000K & Daylight 6000K)
- Dimmable LED Light
- Hunter Pacific Part number: AIPL671
- Highly Efficient DC Motor
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor (undercover) locations and coastal (limited) areas*
- 3 ABS Polymer blades
- Remote control: 6 Speeds
- Attractive Low Profile Design
- Reversible from remote for Summer & Winter use
*This fan can be installed outdoors as long as it is fully undercover. Is suitable for coastal locations.
Why Choose the Extra Large IP66 Aqua DC Ceiling Fan?
As the first ceiling fan to receive an IP66 rating, Hunter Pacific’s Aqua DC represents an excellent choice for outdoor and coastal applications.
It is operated by a 6 speed remote and creates an airflow of up to 24,895 m3/hr. This performance is incredible, considering that the motor only consumes 55 watts to operate at top speed. As a bonus, this efficient and durable model comes has an attractive low profile design.
The Aqua is available in neutral colours (Matte White or Matte Black) to complement the rest of your decor, whether you choose to install it inside or outside.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.