Features of the Fanco Horizon Ceiling Fan
- Reversible via remote for summer and winter use
- Quiet and efficient DC motor (only 38.3W on high)
- 5 speed settings via included remote
- Timer function (1hr, 4hr, 8hr) via remote
- Maximum airflow 17,636 m3/hr on high
- 3 elegantly curved ABS plastic blades with a 64″ (1625mm) span
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 10 degrees
- Comes with two extension rods allowing installation with either 375mm or 500mm ceiling to base drop
- Suitable for Indoor & Limited Outdoor Use (Enclosed Location)*
Why Choose the Fanco Horizon Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Fanco Horizon is powered by a quiet and extremely energy efficient 38.3W DC motor which impressively delivers airflow of up to 17,636m3/hr. What sets this model apart is its flexibility in design as it is suitable for installation both indoors and outdoors (undercover) is controlled by remote.
*Needs to be installed in an enclosed outdoor area for warranty to apply. The fan must be shielded from wind and rain (enclosed area, min. 1.5m from edge of eave/roof). The warranty will cover open circuit motor faults, and remote control faults if not related to outdoor exposure. The Warranty will not cover outdoor related issues such as rusting, or failure clearly caused by water, moisture or wind. It will not cover external appearance or finish of any part of the ceiling fan.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative colours please see other listings.