Features of the Fanco Horizon Ceiling Fan
- Reversible via wall control for summer and winter use
- Quiet and efficient DC motor (only 26.4W on high)
- 6 speed settings via included wall control
- Timer function (1hr, 4hr, 8hr) via included wall control
- Maximum airflow 11,777 m3/hr on high
- 3 elegantly curved ABS plastic blades with a 52″ (1320mm) span
- Suitable for raked ceilings up to 25 degrees
- Comes with two extension rods allowing installation with either 375mm or 500mm ceiling to base drop
- Included CCT LED Light (3000K Warm White, 4000K Natural White, 5000K Cool White)
- Light Brightness: 1200 Lumens
- Suitable for Indoor & Limited Outdoor Use (Enclosed Location)*
Why Choose the Fanco Horizon Ceiling Fan With DC Motor?
The Fanco Horizon is powered by a quiet and extremely energy efficient 26.4W DC motor which impressively delivers airflow of up to 11,777m3/hr. What sets this model apart is its flexibility in design as it is suitable for installation both indoors and outdoors (undercover), is CCT LED light adaptable and can be controlled via either wall control or remote (see alternative listings).
*Needs to be installed in an enclosed outdoor area for warranty to apply. The fan must be shielded from wind and rain (enclosed area, min. 1.5m from edge of eave/roof). The warranty will cover open circuit motor faults, and remote control faults if not related to outdoor exposure. The Warranty will not cover outdoor related issues such as rusting, or failure clearly caused by water, moisture or wind. It will not cover external appearance or finish of any part of the ceiling fan.
This model utilises a DC motor, however has an internal inverter and is compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
For alternative colours please see other listings.