Features of the Acqua Ceiling Fan
- Rotational 38″ (96.52cm)
- 3 speed remote control
- Hand balanced solid timber blade material
- Offers 180 degree fan head movement
- Includes a 10″ downrod that can be cut if required
- Includes a 50 watt MR-16 GU10 down light
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
Why Choose the Atlas Acqua Ceiling Fan?
The Atlas Acqua Dual rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed to resemble the molecular structure of water. The Acqua ceiling fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
For alternative colours and metal blade options, please see other listings.