Perfect for going camping, caravan trips, or wherever a portable cooking solution would be handy! No fuel or power supply needed, just the sun (even works on cloudy days!). Easy to carry, can cook a huge range of meals and is the epitome of energy efficiency.
You don’t even have to see the Sun to solar cook with the GoSun solar cooker! The GoSun is so effective almost no weather is off limits. Simply place your food in the tray and let the Sun cook it in minutes. No monitoring required! Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil while retaining flavor and nutrition.
- Fast: Cook a meal in 20 minutes, reaching temperatures up to 550°F (290°C)
- Cooks When Cloudy: You don’t have to see the Sun to cook! The GoSun is so effective, almost no day is off limits!
- Portable: Set-up in seconds and folds into a slim package. GoSun Anywhere!
- Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost.
- Versatile: Bake, Boil, Steam and Fry, Cooks Anything
- Safe to Touch: Vacuum Insulation keeps exterior surface cool
- Two Year Warranty: Durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®)
- International Shipping Available: Simply enter your shipping address to check shipping costs
How Can I Buy One?
Interested in the GoSun Portable Solar Cooker? Click the buy now link below and you will be redirected to the distributor of these innovative products.
Watch the GoSun Stove In Action
How It Works
A miracle of science, the evacuated glass tube of the GoSun Cooking Technology is a near perfect insulator, allowing one to solar cook in even the most challenging conditions. By effectively capturing light from a broad range of angles, the GoSun does not require frequent readjustment, making it the lowest maintenance fuel free cooking device yet.
GoSun’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into useable heat. The GoSun Sport includes a durable borosilicate, vacuum tube oven, two anodized aluminum, parabolic reflectors that fold to protect the tube, a stainless steel cooking tray, a scrubby cleaning tool and stainless steel carrying handles.
Dry Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
Oven Volume: 40oz (1.2L) fluid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
Oven Dimensions: 2.7” (7.0cm) outside diameter, 2.1” (5.4cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
Unit Open Size: 24” (61cm) long x 16” (41cm) tall x 12” (30cm) wide
Unit Closed Size: 24” (61cm) long x 8” (20cm) tall x 5” (13cm) wide
Estimated Power Output: 200 Watts in full sunlight
Maximum Temperature: 550°F (288°C)
Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 450°F (232°C)